Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Serving the Lord!!

This Video clip is of a man who gave up a lot to serve the Lord. Bruce was a Professional Golfer and he loved playing golf very much, but he knew that golf would only last a life time and that the gosple last forever. There are currently 52,225 missionaries world wide. Each and everyone of them gave up something they loved and left things behind to serve the Lord. As I have left behind my hobbies and my loved ones back home I have seen amazing blessings. Blessings that could have only come by serving the Lord. Some people ask why we leave behind everything to serve the Lord. Well I will tell you my thoughts about that. As members of Christ's Church we receive many blessings and we want to share those blessings with everyone. I love being a missionary. There is nothing else I would rather be doing right now with my life. I know that this Church is true. I can honestly say that I would not be giving up 2 years of my life if this church was not true.

No comments:

Post a Comment