Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

I Can Only Imagine!


       This Song is awesome. I love it so much. It makes you really think about what it will be like to meet Jesus. We need to live our lives the best we can so it will be a wonderful experience to stand before our maker. Try and think for a minute if you were able to meet Jesus right now. Would we be scared? or would we be excited. I know that if we are living right and doing what we are suppose to be doing then when we meet our maker everything will be amazing. When i hear this song i think of a scripture in Enos. This is the last verse in Enos. I love what he says. 
27And I soon go to the place of my arest, which is with my Redeemer; for I know that in him I shall brest. And I rejoice in the day when my cmortal shall put on dimmortality, and shall stand before him; then shall I see his face with pleasure, and he will say unto me: Come unto me, ye blessed, there is a place prepared for you in the emansions of my Father. Amen.
      I just want to end with my testimony. That I know that Christ lives. That he is the Son of God. I know that he wants whats best for us always. He is there for us. He knows how to help us through hard times. I look forward to the day when I stand before him and Heavenly Father. I hope everyone has a Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment