Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Live Life to the Fullest!

This video is amazing. Jarem Frye is awesome. This man had a very hard trial thrown at him at a very young age. And he could of just sat back and let everyone feel bad for him and he could have just be miserable. But Jarem decided that he was going to Live Life to the Fullest. Let him be an example to all of us. We all go through hard times in our lives, but it's how we react to the hard times. God gives us trails to make us stronger and they are for our good. So when something like this happens to one of us, let us all remember Jarem's example and Live Life to the Fullest. Towards the end of this video Jarem says something I really like. It is "Things will be okay. God loves me. And he wants whats best for me. And he is mindful of all of us. And if we'll just trust him. We'll be alright! We'll be alright." That is so true. God knows everything. And all we have to do is trust him and everything will be alright. I bare my testimony that I know that God cares about each and every person in this world. And I know he wants what is best for us. We just need to trust him.

No comments:

Post a Comment