Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Fast Food!!!


One of my favorite things to do is stop somewhere and get some fast food. There is nothing better than a Spicy McChicken and a McDouble with big mac sauce. I love that. However, whenever I do eat out I don't feel to good after. Eating fast food is always good and fun while you are doing it but then as soon as you're done, you wish you wouldn't have eatin it. That is just how sin is. We sin because it's fun and while we are doing it, it seems great. But then when we are done sinning we feel terrible after. Now I am not trying to convince anyone that fast food is bad. But I just wanted to tell about how sin and fast food are related. I love this picture. It says "Do you want lies with that?" A lot of times when we are sinning (eating fast food) we tell ourselves that this isn't to bad. Which is always a lie. Sinning is bad and so is Fast Food. The Moral of this story is that we shouldn't sin! 


No comments:

Post a Comment